Stephen Curry: scientist who uses X-rays to look at the atoms of protein molecules. Wonders about the place of science in the world. Works at Imperial College but views expressed here are his own.
- Tilahun Nigatu on Sick of Impact Factors
- The very interesting web of connections | Reciprocal Space on I hate blogs, bloggers and blogging
- Stephen on Open Access Headaches
- Andrew Miller (Elsevier) on Open Access Headaches
- Evaluating Impact: What’s your number? | PLOS Tech on Sick of Impact Factors
- Do you make these 6 mistakes? A funding scheme that turns professors into typing monkeys on Sick of Impact Factors
- SpotOn London 2013: Altmetrics – The Opportunities and the Challenges | SpotOn on Sick of Impact Factors