Stephen Curry: scientist who uses X-rays to look at the atoms of protein molecules. Wonders about the place of science in the world. Works at Imperial College but views expressed here are his own.
- aeon on Why Elsevier is completely in the right… and totally wrong
- Why Elsevier is completely in the right… and totally wrong | Reciprocal Space on Parliamentary committee slams UK policy on open access
- Tilahun Nigatu on Sick of Impact Factors
- The very interesting web of connections | Reciprocal Space on I hate blogs, bloggers and blogging
- Stephen on Open Access Headaches
- Andrew Miller (Elsevier) on Open Access Headaches
- Evaluating Impact: What’s your number? | PLOS Tech on Sick of Impact Factors