Stephen Curry: scientist who uses X-rays to look at the atoms of protein molecules. Wonders about the place of science in the world. Works at Imperial College but views expressed here are his own.
- Peter Suber’s Open Access book is now available under an open-access license | O'Really? on Open Access by Peter Suber
- Giants’ Shoulders #60 Part I: Five Full Years: A Retrospective | The Renaissance Mathematicus on I get my kicks from thermodynamicks!
- The Finch Report | Steelgraham's Weblog on The Finch Report on open access: it’s complicated
- Alternative stimulus response | Libtools on Sick of Impact Factors
- Impact Factor’s flaws, in 200 words - sMemo on Sick of Impact Factors
- My News Extra - Trust in science would be improved by study pre-registration on Sick of Impact Factors
- Open access for UK researchersWeeding the Gems on Impact Factors — the revised RCUK open access guidelines