My twitter stream is kinda schizophrenic at the best of times, but what with the ongoing NHL playoffs and Canadian election campaign adding to my usual output relating to science, politics, current affairs, cycling, and life in general, some really funny stuff came out. Here are some highlights:
- Two very tight 3-way race in Nature! I haven’t jumped yet! : REVOLUTION!!!111!!
- I don’t know if you’re a former LPC wife-bot? I’m accustomed to ride year-round, I’d consider a monarchy!
- O Canada! No : REVOLUTION!!!111!! Mr E Man I spoke French well you doing it wrong.
- Does anyone who will NOT repeating debate will drive u crazy. Having a Canucks game instead
- I was GAME DAY!!! I WILL NOT vote for the dog Hubby is amplified using standard XMRV primers:
- Should P-cadherin come dressed as the future? Hello, it’s going well! Man I get a good quality internet
- Why yes, but in Gibsons??!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Mr. Harper, please don’t fear community labs : calm down
- Iggy: I already have been normal-to-slightly-asocial in MONTHS, the grown-up version of a year or try to!
- Iggy hit Harper hard on roads w good sites? yes, but both have to register their minds until he’s had?
- Man I became a control. BURN! Jack Layton is happily ranting on 4 hours to boost insect habitats: BBC!
- I want to follow the old testament: God is good. For my iPhone app – CBC News – but both have ducks!
- This is the old testament: God is your friend, aren’t they?! I WILL NOT vote for Force and Canada.
- O Canada! I’ll be a man who knocks on the BBC, saw it on 4 subsequent tax returns from Anaheim.
- Looking for anyone who don’t fear, community labs : I hope you’re afraid of damage. Great that sucks!
- No hockey pool, you’re a non-citizen, but ignored all the tea’s perfectly brewed.
- Interesting stuff! Oocyte-Specific Differences in human history. I already have ducks!
You should try it! It’s fun. Half of it’s just gibberish,
- Last time for his friends that was definitely tell that sentence does not very sensible.
but you can get a quick and easy blog post out of it
- Great idea! Have fun. I’m not compute. You *always* need for best posts!