I just made a to-do list for next week that contains:
- more instances of “follow up with X about Y”;
- more entries that start with the words “organise”, “set up”, or “finalise”;
- many more acronyms (and initials instead of full names of colleagues / collaborators);
- fewer entries that start with the words “look up”, “find out about”, “learn how to”, or “arrange access to”; and
- far, far fewer entries that include the words “thingy” or “stuff”
than any other weekly to-do list I’ve made since switching jobs!
I’m obviously getting on top of things. Yay!
On my weekend to-do list: a meet-up with Alyssa tonight, then an overnight camping trip on Saturday / Sunday to celebrate two friends’ 40th birthdays (during which we get to test our brand new tent for the first time). Yay again!